Vegan Grain Salad Taco | C r è m e R o s e

Top Social

Food & Lifestyle

Vegan Grain Salad Taco

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Thursday! 

Today's recipe is a Vegan Grain Salad Taco. What I like about today's food post is that it is not complicated, really filling and healthy for you. I used the Suddenly Grain Salad box in Harvest Grain, which contains brown rice, wild and red rice, quinoa, cranberries, almonds and a vinaigrette. You can pick this Suddenly Grain Salad at you local grocery store. Check HERE for store locations on where to get the Suddenly Grain Salads.  Also, two other boxes that you can choose from if you want to create this taco but in a different salad:

1.  Tuscan Salad
2.  Southwest Salad

What's so great about the Suddenly Salad Boxes is how affordable, delicious and easy to make.  They are perfect served cold or hot and are great for meal preps. If serving for dinner, I suggest adding sliced chicken,  shrimp, or even roasted veggies if you want to take this meal to the next level.

I am so happy to let you know that I have a COUPON for you guys to use on this product and so that you can be able to create my Vegan Taco or any meal using the Suddenly Grain Salad. 







- Read the instructions provided on your Suddenly Grain Box. 
-  When the rice has cooked, add black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, pepper, and vinaigrette and the mix thoroughly. 
- Taste the Garin Salad and if you want to, add other dried herbs if you and seasonings of your choice. 
- Heat the Taco Shells 
- Then begin assembling your taco. First, Add lettuce then add the Grain Salad on top. 
- Squeeze some lime over tacos. Add the sauce and sprinkle some chopped cilantro over the tacos. 


1: Mayo Sriracha Sauce: Tablespoon of mayo and a teaspoon of sriracha, and a drop of soy sauce. Mix and drizzle over the tacos. 
2: Vegan Sauce: Tablespoon Olive Oil, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder. Drizzle over the tacos. 







That is it! I would love to know how you would prep a meal using the Suddenly Grain Salad. Would you make this Vegan Grain Salad Taco or a Shrimp Salad? Let me know in the comments below. 

Print this Coupon so you can save on your Suddenly Grain Salad Box 



Creme Rose Kitchen
Check out this video for a sneak peek of an upcoming Recipe Post 





49 comments on "Vegan Grain Salad Taco "
  1. Replies
    1. It really is! :)

      Thanks for checking out the post!

      x Arwa

      Delete
  2. Nice post! <3 <3
    Please view my blog! <3 <3
    http://mirjanasmagicalcorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look and sound amazing, definitely going to try this recipe out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mouth watering!! Love this!
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing blog post!!!! I been following you for a while now and I can always tell you work hard on your blog !!

    keep up the good work !!!

    would love it if you check out my blog and video :)
    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen anything like this in the UK - I wish we did get them here though...they look delicious! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That a shame, they are really delicious! Hopefully they will bring it to the UK soon! :)

      Thanks Brenda for checking out the post!

      x Arwa

      Delete
  7. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/jungle.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmm looks amazing!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the first time I visit your blog and like it very much!
    These tacos look so tasty! I should add them to my next week's menu. Have a nice day!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Danielle for visiting the blog! Hope you like the tacos :)

      x Arwa

      Delete
  10. The taco salad look amazing!! Great job and recipe!
    Have a great weekend, beautiful girl!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so delicious! :-) Love your blog!

    Sina
    http://veganheaven.org/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing recipe and those tacos look absolutely incredible! Can I sneak in a little question and ask you what camera are you using hon? Love the close-ups - beautiful!
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks different but really delicious! Another great recipe from you :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My goodness! I wanna eat that right now! Thanks for sharing!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yum this looks super delicious and so healthy too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are healthy to regular tacos, for sure! :)

      Thanks Alina for checking out the post!
      x Arwa

      Delete
  16. These look amazing!!!! Love them! I love tacos but they are not the healthiest that's for sure! I will be trying these!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Danielle for checking out the post! :)

      x Arwa

      Delete
  17. great receipe ! you just made me so hungry! i def have to try this one out :D
    like my FB page if you want, it would mean a lot to me :)))
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09
    have a great day
    vale
    http://www.fashionneed09.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there, this looks delicious!!! mmm I wish there was some salad boxes here in Italy, I will try to make this fantastic recipe. thanks for sharing.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arely, I hope they bring these in Italy soon! :)

      x Arwa

      Delete
  19. It looks delicious!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum, these look delicious!!

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These tacos look amazing. Can't wait to try out this recipe.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tweet me if you try it out :)

      x Arwa

      Delete
  22. Yum! That looks so delicious! I am slowly trying on cutting down meat and somewhere down the line become vegan. Thanks for such great recipe! It inspires to try on something new! Hugs! www.monalisas.no

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad you like the post! :)

      x Arwa

      Delete
  23. I want tacos for real
    This looks delicious
    Thanks for sharing

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks yummy! I want this NOW


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete